Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
I'm the kind of person who believes cell phones should definitely be prohibited in public places. For starter, people speak too loudly on their phones when in public. These laces are already noisy enough from the hustle and bustle of daily life, so we don't need to add hundreds of more people chatting away loudly on their phones. In other words, these people are adding to the local noise pollution. Additionally, many people forget their manners and use all sorts of dad language in public when using the phones. People-especially young children-shouldn't be subjected to that kind of language. If cell phone users cant control their mouths, then the government should step in and prohibit people from talking in places where others can overhear them.
Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!
I prefer to read fiction books. First, I can refresh myself more than non-fiction books. Well it is just a personal experience.Also, the fiction book increases my imagination because I can think more about the story and the characteristic of the characters.
No comments:
Post a Comment